Vicinity offers comprehensive brewery software solutions and a hands-on approach to integration.
Streamline your business with VicinityBrew brewery management software.
Brewhouse & Cellar
Manage the brewhouse and production logs with VicinityBrew
- Brewery Management Software
- Log Management
- Daily Tank Checks
- Yeast Management
- Contract Brewing
- Lot Recall
- Real-time Material Usage
Beer production scheduling and MRP. Don't miss a deadline or be forced to expedite orders to make a brew date.
- Schedule by Tank
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Visual Calendar
- Brewery Specific Production Setup
Beer Formula Management
Manage your brew and fermentation recipes in a central location - not in Excel. VicinityBrew streamlines the process and keeps everyone on the same page.
- Recipe Management Software
- Real-Time Material Costs
- Inventory Costing
Streamline the generation of key brewery compliance reports like TTB BRO, Excise Tax and other regulatory reports.
- TTB Brewers Report of Operations
- Beer Excise Tax
- International Reporting
- Brewery Software Solutions
Track quality data from inbound ingredients to brew logs and daily fermenation tanks. Store this all in a central location for analysis.
- Integrated Quality Control Tests
- In-bound raw material tests
- In-process quality control tests
- Evaluate formulas and analyze recipes by QC test results
VicinityBrew is brewery accounting software that helps breweries understand their current cost of production, project cost changes in the future, and calculate anticipated costs for brands still in development.
- Microsoft Dynamics and Quickbooks
- Actual Cost of Production
- Anticiapted Costs
Get more out of your VicinityBrew system with various ways to analyze data. From Microsoft SSRS and Crystal, to our proprietary query tool called VicinityView, to Excel-based dashboards and Power BI, we have you covered.
- SQL Server Reporting Servcies (SSRS) or Crystal
- VicinityView - Proprietary Query Tool
- Access Data Directly in Excel
- Power BI from Office 365
VicinityBrew helps breweries manage their supply chain from suppliers through inventory on hand to sales orders and customer relationships.
- Sales Order Management
- Sales Forecsting
- Keg Management
- Mobile Data Collection
- Lot Recall
Do you think VicinityBrew might be the brewery management solution you need to streamline your brewery and help you grow? Contact us today to schedule a demo or learn more.